Home » » My AutoBiography

My AutoBiography

Written By Yasir Bakhtiar on Thursday, October 31, 2013 | 12:08 PM


MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY

Name : Yasir Bakhtiar (29113406)
Class : 1kb06

             My name is Yasir Bakhtiar, I was born on October 15, 1995 in the capital city of Indonesia, Jakarta. There are Four members in my family, including my parents, my younger Brother, and I. My father is a worker who Repair Electrical tool. My mother is a teacher, in my own pre-school. I have a younger brother, he’s still 1st grade Senior High Schooler. I am a graduated student from 07 Elementary school, 252 Junior High school and 71 Senior High School, East Jakarta. Actually now, I’m attending a college at Gunadarma University, Bekasi.

             In my spare time, I like to listen to popular music, write some Film script, , and posting on my blogs, chat with my friend on facebook, watch TV programs, including Opera Van Java, Indonesian Idol, Box office movies. I’m a movie maker, I create movie every week and participate in many competition. Well my competition doesn’t goes smoothly, once I won the competition I never get satisfied and always make a better movie.
              I have working experience in many palce while I’m still a freelance, such as making TVC or making Film 

             My motto is never give up even if you meet difficulties. When I was a freelance, I’ve a job with my friend to demonstrate my video in front of native people. In the demonstration, I performed very bad for some reason. Many of the native doesn’t understand what I was demonstrate. It was so quiet and loud, but my partner performed good for some reason. After the demonstration, I was happy but very very frustrated. I would even like to give up the forthcoming teaching demonstration. But my friend encouraged me and told me that you don’t know you get success or fail before the demonstration but if you give up now, you are a loser. So why not try it? So I decided to make efforts to prepare in the next demonstration. The result is I did well on the next demonstration even all my client told me I have potential in demonstrating and my speech. After the demonstration, I know the importance of never giving up even if you meet difficulties. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate