Home » » Tugas Softskill - Artikel Bahasa Inggris

Tugas Softskill - Artikel Bahasa Inggris

Written By Yasir Bakhtiar on Friday, March 24, 2017 | 11:37 PM

Artikel : 


  1. I now really appeciate the drone footage.
  2. I bought a cheap drone – just 12 inches across
  3. The remote control looked familiar and appeared to do similiar things to my old aircraft controller
  4. This is not a hobby for the impatient.
  5. The battery looked minuscule but at 500mA was rated to keep me in the air for 5 minutes at a time.
  6. The first thing that strike you when you start flying is how skitterish the thing is.
  7. As recommend in a video I found on youtube, I spent the first battery-load at low level.
  8. I was beginning to get the hang of it.
  9. I am now going throught my 2 hours wait for the battery to charge.
  10. I went out and bought a remote control drone

S        
       
       

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate